Lent - Day 1: Start a Journal

This is just going to be a very short post about what I'm going to be doing this lent

I wondered about giving something up; chocolate (too difficult), make up (too risky), facebook (impractical), but nothing really jumped out at me.

This morning I spotted something called "40Acts 2015" on Facebook (good job I didn't give it up). Its a collation of 40 reflections and 40 acts of generosity over lent. So I figured I'd follow this. 
Each day has either a 5 minute, 10 minute or hour option, depending on how much you want to challenge yourself. 



I'm going to try to blog about what I do each day, very short and sweet blogs. I might post every day, but I might do a weekly blog where I write about 7 days worth of generosity instead. I'll play it by ear.

So here it is...

Day 1:Start a Journal
(10 minutes)

"Start a journal. Keep a list of all the people you want to bless this lent, and use it to document all the things you learn over the next 40 days."

Luckily, I have literally just started a journal. So I will aim to keep this updated throughout lent. (It helps that the notebook is so pretty...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baaer Meinhof and Baby Killers...

'Students' VS 'Residents' - Bath is full to the brim

I'm running for SU President